Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Books I Read and Liked: Part 2

This post is basically about books that I have read and enjoyed. Some of these I recently read, and others I read a little while ago. I read all of these books before 2015, so if you want to see what books I've read this January then check back here next week. 

Carry On
Rainbow Rowell
I really enjoyed this book. I mean, Simon and Baz. Need I say more.




Girl Online & Girl Online: On Tour
Zoe Sugg
Obviously these weren't the greatest books of the year, and some people really hated them. But I thought they were a fun, short, cute read. A feel good, everything-works-out-in-the-end story.



Red Queen
Victoria Aveyard
Can't wait to read the sequel when it comes out. A great YA Fiction novel.



The Throne of Glass Series
Sarah J. Maas
In my last "Books I Read and Liked" post, I included Throne of Glass. Since then, I have read Crown of Midnight, Heir of Fire, Queen of Shadows, and The Assassin's Blade. This is easily one of my favorite book series. 




The Maze Runner & The Scorch Trials
James Dashner
I posted a book review of The Maze Runner, and I will probably be posting a review for The Scorch Trials soon. I am really loving this series!



Dracula
Bram Stoker
I read this book for my english class this past semester, and I really enjoyed it compared to other books I usually read in English. Parts of it made me want to bang my head against the wall, but I definitely enjoyed it.



The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Robert Louis Stevenson
I also read this book for my english class. It's a very fast read, and definitely much better than most books you're forced to read for school. 



The After Series
Anna Todd
People have very strong feelings about this series, some good and some bad. Once again, obviously this isn't the greatest or most creative or original book series out there, but I did enjoy reading it. I got very invested in the characters, which is always a good thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment