Thursday, August 13, 2015

Books I Read and Liked: Part 1

Since I'm at the beach, and reading on the beach is one of my favorite activities, I thought I would do a quick post on some of the books I've read within the last year and a half. I'm not posting reviews, but if you want a review for any of the books just ask. Some of these books are rereads, and some I read for the first time. I hope you find some reading inspiration!


The Mortal Instruments & Infernal Devices
Cassandra Clare



Thirteen Reasons Why
Jay Asher


The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Stephen Chbosky


If I Stay Series
Gayle Forman


The List
Siobhan Vivian


Looking For Alaska, Paper Towns, The Fault in Our Starts, An Abundance of Katherines
John Greene
(I haven't read Will Grayson, Will Grayson yet)


Fangirl, Eleanor & Park
Rainbow Rowell


Throne of Glass
Sarah J. Maas



That's where I'll end this post! I have a huge TBR (to-be-read) pile and I will maybe make a post about all those books as well. I will also do a part two of this post sometime in the future. Hopefully I have time to read at college. Only one day left until I leave! Ah!

Maeve.



No comments:

Post a Comment