Thursday, May 19, 2016

Kindle Library Tour

I haven't done a post in a while, so here's a quick tour of all the books on my Kindle. I have the Kindle Paperwhite, and I really like it. Books are so cheap in the Kindle store, and its great for trips when you don't feel like lugging around seven books. Plus, some of the classics are free. Nothing is better than free books. Most of these I have read, and some of them I'm still getting around to. 

The Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

The List by Siobhan Vivian

Looking for Alaska by John Green

Paper Towns by John Green

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare

Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy

The After Series (1-5) by Anna Todd

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

Runes by Ednah Walter

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Foreman

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

An Anthropologist on Mars by Oliver Sacks

My Life on the Road by Gloria Steinem

Graceling by Kristin Cashore

The Iron Trials by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare

Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout

The Color Purple by Alice Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment