Saturday, January 13, 2018

2017 Reading Summary

We are well into 2018 by now, but it's never too late for a 2017 reading wrap-up! I did not get to read as many books as I would have liked in 2017. My classes involved much more reading than they did in 2016, so my pleasure reading was way down. Most of this info is taken from my Goodreads page, so be sure to friend me!


Img bookstack 72

I read 22,130 pages across 62 books


Shortest book11 pages 
The Mirror and the Maze by Renee Ahdieh

Longest book: 870 pages 
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 

Average length: 357 pages 

My average rating: 3.7/5 

Favorite books of 2017
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
The Diabolic by S.K. Kincaid
Books 3-5 in the Heroes of Olympus Series by Rick Riordan
Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat
Caraval by Stephanie Garber
Unfiltered by Lily Collins
A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas
Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

Most disappointing books of 2017:
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child 
The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer

Books I did not finish in 2017: 
The Hearts We Sold by Emily Lloyd-Jones
The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst 
The Magpie Lord by K.J. Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment