Saturday, January 27, 2018

Getting Ready for the NoVa Teen Book Festival

During a recent internet browsing session I discovered the NoVa Teen Book Festival! I can't believe I've never heard of it before, but I'm so excited I did. It's happening on Saturday, March 10th this year, which happens to be during my spring break. Despite interning at a book festival, I've never actually been to one, so I'm excited to go to my first one.

Authors I'm Excited to See

Anna-Marie McLemore
A.C. Gaughen
Jennifer Mathieu
Jodi Meadows
Karen McManus
Sarah Glenn Marsh
Linsey Miller
Meagan Spooner
Susan Dennard
Tomi Adeyemi

Now onto the books I need to read before March 10. I've split it up into two categories: books I already own, and books I don't. Hopefully I can get through the books I already own. For Jodi Meadows, I just want to read one of her books, whether it be The Orphan Queen or Before She Ignites, which I also own. A few months ago I actually went to a small book event that Jodi Meadows was attending and I got The Orphan Queen and its sequel, Before She Ignites, and My Lady Jane signed by her. I still haven't read any of them though! I've been wanting to read Truthwitch for a long time, and I'm hoping I'll like it enough to also read the second book. I'm under no delusion that I'll actually read all of these, but in an ideal world it would happen!


Books I Own: TBR


Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Hunted by Meagan Spooner
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows


Books I Don't Own: TBR


Reign the Earth by A.C. Gaughen
Moxie
by Jennifer Mathieu
One of Us Is Lying by Karen McManus
Reign of the Fallen by Sarah Glenn Marsh
Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller
Unearthed by Meagan Spooner
Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
Windwitch by Susan Dennard

No comments:

Post a Comment